[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.27.4″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]Do you want to guest post for Mom Blogs Life?
Thank you for your interest!
Let’s go over a few things first…
Mom Blogs Life is geared toward new moms who feel overwhelmed with mom life, pregnancy, postpartum, labor & delivery, and childbirth.
We also cover work at home opportunities and tips for designing life the way you want.
So, in other words, we appeal to all moms, haha! But especially first-time moms. 🙂
Blog post topics can include (but aren’t limited to! Don’t be shy to send in your idea!)
- New mom life
- Mom life hacks
- Pregnancy tips
- First pregnancy tips and ideas
- Healthy pregnancy tips
- Early pregnancy tips
- Getting ready for baby
- Newborn baby tips, hacks, and ideas
- Postpartum recovery and healing after birth
- Labor, delivery and birth stories
- Working from home ideas for those who want to stay at home 🙂
You get the idea!
Your post needs to be unique content that hasn’t been published anywhere else.
Blog posts should be at least 1000 words long, conversational, well written and use subheadings to break up the text.
Please review the following posts to get an idea of how to set up your blog posts:
- Natural Pain Relief for Labor & Delivery
- How to Overcome the Fear of Starting and Building a Blog
- How to Wake Up Early and Not Feel Tired
**Please Note: Not all post ideas will be approved.**
How to Send in An Idea for a Blog Post
Send an email to [email protected]
In the email please outline your blog post idea.
If approved, we will set you up with your very own account on Mom Blog Life and email you the password.
Once you receive that information, go ahead and upload your blog post for review.
Posts should be published within two weeks of submission but might actually go live sooner. 🙂
Here’s what you get if you guest post for Mom Blogs Life:
- Two do-follow links to your blog.
- An author bio describing your business, blog or other.
- Social media links to your own accounts (they appear under the author bio).
- Promotion on our social media profiles.
- The chance to get traffic from Mom Blog Life.
- Introduction to a new audience.
Once your post is live, make sure to share it!
**Please do not publish the post on any other platform. If you want to do so, please reach out to us before going ahead so that we may take down the post ahead of time. We don’t want duplicate content and neither do you!**